Friday, June 30, 2006

Where am I ?

After having a welcome treat for a long 10 days, its time for me to tighten up my shoes and start learning fast as there are many dimensions to this business. FMCG space allow marketer to learn different nuances be it Retail & Distribution, Branding, Relationship and others.

So i am here to learn the grassroot realities ... how actually ITC cigarettes reach the numerous outlets in nook and corner of millions of markets. Why people smoke ITC's cigarette?

Base Location: Lucknow Branch, Gokhale Marg
Present Stay: Gemini Continental, Hazratgang

Schedule for coming month
July 1 to July 6: Branch Office
July 7 to July 31: One of Allahabad, Varanasi, Kanpur or Gorakhpur

Mobile No: 9839603586

5 Comments:

Blogger vc said...

hi kochhar singh.. hey dude do give me a call sometime my number 9967240972.. miss u man

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY!
» »

8:18 AM  
Blogger BrianLaesch.com said...

I ask myself the same question everyday.

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Bontril manufacturers

5:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I simply couldn’t depart your site before suggesting that I really enjoyed the usual information an individual supply in your visitors? Is going to be again steadily to check out new posts.

Android Training in Chennai

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home