Friday, September 09, 2005

Pre Placement Offer (PPO) from QAI

I did my summer training from QAI on "Growth Strategies for Six Sigma Practice at QAI", where i identified more than 55 leads. This was really real !! My peers were impressed by my work .. everybody love real stuf as my CEO Mr. Navyug say.

But the journey continued .. i gave a proposal to Navyug for a Live Project, where i wanted to cover marketing issues in the organizations. It was approved. I worked on RSS Feeds, Blogs, Website Structuring, Website Search Engine Optimization and other online Branding techniques. I am still working on it.

God is great. QAI was happy with my work and offered me a PPO. They are offering me a Marketing and Strategy profile. I will get the details of the package and profile by this Monday.

I am entusiastic about the profile they are offering and looking forward to work with QAI.

Thanks Destiny!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home