Friday, March 03, 2006

All set for fun !! - trip to Malaysia, Singapore and Colombo

To view photographs: http://www.flickr.com/photos/48345563@N00/sets/72057594094847875/

After getting my dream job, its time to rock in new places outside my nation.

Fun time begins from 3rd March, 2006 - 10:30 PM ... flight to Colombo

We have plans to stay in Colombo for 1 day, Singapore - 3 days, Malaysia - 3 days and Trivandrum - 1 day ... My parents, close family and one of my batchmate Vaibhav Chadha will be accompaning me in this interesting trip. Hope to have loads of new experiences - looking forward for late night dance parties .. Bars .. exotic points .. shopping (want to digi camera .. its cheap out there in Singapore)

Its just an hour to leave from my hostel and reach the airport ..

I will be back by 12th night with intersting encounters, with lots of inertia, energy and unforgetfull peregrination ....

Will post the details of the odyssey soon ...

Rock the World !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home